Validity: This health check-up plan is currently valid at Currae Specialty Hospital, Ghodbunder Road, Thane
Details: This health check-up plan includes the following
CBC wirh ESR, Blood Group, Blood Sugar Fasting & PP, Lipid Profile, Stool Routine & Microscopy, Urine Routine Microscopy, S. Creatinine, BUN, Liver Function Test, Chest X-ray, USG Whole Abdomen, ECG, TMT/ 2D echo, Pap Smear, Thyroid Profile, Consultation-Physician, Consultation-Dietation, Consultation-Surgeon(Female).
Guidelines for Health Checkup:
- Checkups will be carried out from Monday to Saturday with prior appointments only.
- Any cancellations should be intimated at least 24 hours in advance.
- Payment will be accepted by Cash or Credit/ Debit Card only.
- The approximate time for the completion of the entire package is around 6 to 8 hours.
- Patients are requested to report for registration at the allocated time.
- Please bring along all your earlier medical records when you come for the checkup.
- Relatives are most welcome with the patients. In fact, we would recommend that the
family should be involved in counseling sessions.
- You are requested to reach 8 am to facilitate the smooth process of your checkup.
- Minimum 12 hrs fasting (may drink water is essential prior to check up.)
- You are requested to bring samples of urine and stool. You can get sterilized containers
from main reception or you can purchase it from any pharmacy shop nearby.
- Wear loose clothing, no jewellery (Necklace /chains etc) and easily removable footwear.
- Inform us in advance if you want any additional investigations or consultation to be done
so that we can schedule appointment for the same.
- We can provide additional investigation/ procedure/ consultation at request, if required.
- However these will be billed separately in addition to package payment.
- An authorization letter from your company is required to avail of services for the company.
- Please be informed that certain tests like X-ray are not to be done if you are pregnant or
likely to be pregnant.
- PAP Smear test can not be done if woman is menstruating.