WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THE CURRAE SPECIALTY HOSPITAL?
Launched under the heritage of the PATNI Group, which pioneered the IT revolution in India through two successful multinational companies – PCS technology and PATNI Computers, Currae Speciality Hospitals are poised to deliver great results.
- Dedicated Surgical Specialty Centre for Joint Replacement, Spine, Arthroscopy, Laparoscopic, Advanced GI, Cancer, Bariatric, ENT and Cosmetic surgeries
- NABH Accredited
- Minimal risk of Hospital Acquired Infections
- 4 State-of-the-art Operation Theatres with the latest equipment
- Highly skilled Doctors and Clinical team
- 6-bed dedicated ICU with 24×7 supervision
- Fully equipped GI endoscopy suite
- Cashless empanelment with all major TPAs / Insurers
- Best-in-class patient rooms with personalized care
- Best doctors team
- World class NABH standard infrastructure of OPD, IPD, OT and ICU ¡Personalised and dignified care for all our visitors, patients and their
- Processes designed for convenience and comfort
- No waiting queues for treatment
- Assistance and counseling in making informed choices
- Transparency in billing
- Billing in sync with the estimates
Currae health check-up programmes are specially designed to suit each one’s individual needs. Our health checkup packages detect your present health status and screen all the relevant biomedical parameters to find out any risk factors thus helping you to take appropriate steps in preventing any major or minor illness. The packages include clinical assessment and specialized consultations to form a comprehensive summary of your medical status.
Currae health checkup packages include
- Currae Comprehensive (male)
- Currae Comprehensive (female)
- Currae Executive
- Currae Senior Citizen (male)
- Currae Senior Citizen (female)
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- OPD Services
- Operation Theatres
- Post Operative ICU
- The In-Patient Room
The highly skilled and experienced Gastroenterology faculty at Currae provides consultation and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. Minimally invasive procedures using specialized modern instruments and precision monitoring tools are employed to treat disorders of the stomach, oesophagus, intestine, organs such as the pancreas, gallbladder, and liver
- Upper GI Scopy (Gastroscopy)
- Lower GI Scopy (Colonoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Therapeutic)
- Upper GI Procedures
- Lower GI Procedures
COSMETIC & PLASTIC SURGERY
The Currae Plastic & Cosmetic surgery specialty is concerned with improving the aesthetic appearance of a person to reshape normal structures of the body in order to enhance the appearance and self-esteem.
Our team of highly reputed and skilled plastic and reconstructive specialists are pioneers in the field of cosmetic and re-constructive procedures. This team works together in a multi disciplinary collaboration that offers you the very best result. As part of a multi disciplinary cosmetic centre, our skilled specialists can help restore your youthful appearance and reawaken your natural beauty.
- FaceLift Surgery / Rhytidectomy
- Liposuction Surgery
- Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Uplift
Centre of Excellence for Joint Care at Currae Specialty Hospital is equipped to treat all types of Joint replacement and minimally invasive arthoscopy surgeries.
The Centre of Excellence comprises of multidisciplinary teams consisting of surgeons, pain physicians, physiotherapists and nurses and offers a holistic approach to the management of orthopaedics.
- Arthroscopic Surgery: Keyhole Surgery for Disorders of the Knees & Shoulders
- joint replacement (Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow)
- Fracture Treatment
- Osteoporosis Management
- Specialty Clinic for Arthritis
The Currae Urology Specialty provides comprehensive and expert medical and surgical care for male and female patients of all ages who suffer from problems of the urinary tract. Urologists also attend to diseases and conditions of the male reproductive organs. Female reproductive organs are treated with gynecologists.
Currae urologists perform minimally invasive operations for a variety of urological problems. These minimally invasive surgical procedures produce excellent results, and patients often have a shorter hospital stay, less discomfort and bleeding, and a shorter recovery period.
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Trans-Urethral Resection of The Prostate (TURP)
Bariatric surgery or weight loss surgery is a serious surgical procedure that decreases the size of the stomach, reduces food intake and can enable one to lose a significant amount of weight. It is a permanent procedure that requires a commitment to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Weight loss surgery not only helps one to lose weight, but can help improve overall health, well-being and self-esteem.
At Currae, we offer the most personalised care in an integrated approach including a team of superb Bariatric, Laparoscopic surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Endocrinologist, Nutritionist and Physical therapists with the superb blend of national and international expertise
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Banding
- Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Balloon Plasty
Currae Specialty Hospital provides patients with high-quality healthcare services and thereby ensuring faster recovery. One such facility available to us is for spinal injuries & rehabilitation procedures.The Spine Specialty comprises of a multidisciplinary team consisting of surgeons, pain physicians, physiotherapists, nurses to provide a holistic approach to the management of Spinal problems.
- Microscopic Lumbar Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Spinal Fusion & Instrumentation
- Microscopic Anterior Cervical Decompression
- Kyphosis and Spondylolithiasis
- Spinal Decompression for Herniated Disc, Spinal Stenosis & Intradural Tumors
- Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty
Surgery remains the mainstay of Gastro-intestinal (G.I.) Oncology. It includes surgery on Esophagus, Stomach, small and large intestine, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary systems. It also deals with chemotherapy and radiation treatment for postoperative treatment (adjuvant treatment).
- Radical Cholecystectomy
- Whipple’s Pancreatico Duodenectomy
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic / Open Hepatectomy for Liver tumours
- Laparoscopic / Open Spleen Preserving Distal pancreatectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Resectional surgery for cancer (AR / APR)
- Laparoscopic Staging of G.I.malignancy
- Laparoscopic / Open Radical Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic / Open G.E.junction tumour
- Laparoscopic Pelvic surgeries
- HilarCholangiocarcinoma Resections
LAPAROSCOPY AND GENERAL SURGERY
The General Surgery Specialty at Currae provides consultation and surgical treatment of conditions involving the abdominal organs. Despite the term ‘general’, general surgery comprises of highly skilled specialty surgeries that typically concentrate on disorders of the oesophagus, intestine, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and thyroid gland.
We specialize in minimally invasive surgical techniques that involve very small incisions using small, modern instruments and precision monitoring tools.
- Hernia Repair
- Trucut Needle Biopsy
- Perianal Fistulectomy