WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THE CURRAE SPECIALTY HOSPITAL?
Launched under the heritage of the PATNI Group, which pioneered the IT revolution in India through two successful multinational companies – PCS technology and PATNI Computers, Currae Speciality Hospitals are poised to deliver excellent results.
- Dedicated Surgical Specialty Centre for Joint Replacement, Spine, Arthroscopy, Laparoscopic, Advanced GI, Cancer, Bariatric, ENT and Cosmetic surgeries
- NABH Accredited
- Minimal risk of Hospital Acquired Infections
- 4 State-of-the-art Operation Theatres with the latest equipment
- Highly skilled Doctors and Clinical team
- 6-bed dedicated ICU with 24×7 supervision
- Fully equipped GI endoscopy suite
- Cashless empanelment with all major TPAs / Insurers
- Best-in-class patient rooms with personalised care
- Skilled doctor’s team
- World class NABH standard infrastructure of OPD, IPD, OT and ICU ¡Personalised and dignified care for all our patients and their visitors physicians
- Processes designed for convenience and comfort
- No more waiting in queues for treatment
- Assistance and counselling in making informed choices
- Transparency in billing
- Billing in sync with the estimates
Currae health check-up programmes are specially designed to suit each one’s individual needs. Our health checkup packages detect your present health status and screens all the relevant biomedical parameters to find out any risk factors thus helping you to take appropriate steps in preventing any major or minor illness. The packages include clinical assessment and specialised consultations to form a comprehensive summary of your medical status.
Currae health checkup packages include
- Currae Comprehensive (male)
- Currae Comprehensive (female)
- Currae Executive
- Currae Senior Citizen (male)
- Currae Senior Citizen (female)
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- OPD Services
- Operation Theatres
- Post-Operative ICU
- In-Patient Room
The highly skilled and experienced Gastroenterology faculty at Currae Hospital provides consultation and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. Minimally invasive procedures using specialized modern instruments and precision monitoring tools are employed to treat disorders of the stomach, oesophagus, and intestine, and also organs such as pancreas, gallbladder, and liver
- GI Endoscopy
- Upper GI Scopy (Gastroscopy)
- Lower GI Scopy (Colonoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Therapeutic)
- Upper GI Procedures
- Lower GI Procedures
COSMETIC & PLASTIC SURGERY
The Currae Speciality Hospital for Plastic & Cosmetic surgery is concerned with improving the aesthetic appearance of a person to reshape normal structures of the body to enhance once appearance and build self-esteem.
Our team of highly reputed and skilled plastic and reconstructive specialists are pioneers in the field of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. This team works together in a multi-disciplinary collaboration that offers you the best results. As part of a multidisciplinary aesthetic centre, our skilled specialists can help restore your youthful appearance and reawaken your natural beauty.
- Facelift Surgery / Rhytidectomy
- Liposuction Surgery
- Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Uplift
Centre of Excellence for Joint Care at Currae Specialty Hospital is equipped to treat all types of Joint replacement and minimally invasive arthroscopy surgeries.
The Centre of Excellence comprises of multidisciplinary teams consisting of surgeons, pain management team, physiotherapists and nurses and offers a holistic approach to the management of orthopaedics.
- Arthroscopic Surgery: Keyhole Surgery for Disorders of the Knees & Shoulders
- joint replacement (Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow)
- Fracture Treatment
- Osteoporosis Management
- Specialty Clinic for Arthritis
- Pain Management
The Currae Urology Speciality provides comprehensive and expert medical and surgical care for male and female patients of all ages who suffer from problems of the urinary tract. Urologists also attend to diseases and conditions of the male reproductive organs. Problems related to female reproductive organs are also treated by the gynecologists.
Currae urologists perform minimally invasive operations for a variety of urological problems. These minimally invasive surgical procedures produce excellent results, and patients often have a shorter hospital stay, less discomfort and bleeding, and a shorter recovery period.
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Trans-Urethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
Bariatric surgery or weight loss surgery is a serious surgical procedure that decreases the size of the stomach, reduces food intake and can enable one to lose a significant amount of weight. It is a permanent procedure that requires a commitment to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Weight loss surgery not only helps one to lose weight, but can help improve overall health, well-being and self-esteem.
At Currae Speciality Hospital, we offer the most personalised care in an integrated approach including a team of Bariatric, Laparoscopic surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Endocrinologist, Nutritionist and Physical therapists with an excellent blend of national and international expertise
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Banding
- Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Balloon Plasty
Currae Specialty Hospital provides patients with high-quality healthcare services and thereby ensuring faster recovery. One such facility available to us is for spinal injuries & rehabilitation procedures.The Spine Specialty comprises of a multidisciplinary team consisting of surgeons, pain physicians, physiotherapists, nurses to provide a holistic approach to the management of Spinal problems.
- Microscopic Lumbar Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Spinal Fusion & Instrumentation
- Microscopic Anterior Cervical Decompression
- Kyphosis and Spondylolisthesis
- Spinal Decompression for Herniated Disc, Spinal Stenosis & Intradural Tumors
- Vertebroplasty / Kyphoplasty
Surgery remains the mainstay of Gastro-intestinal (G.I.) Oncology. It includes surgery on Esophagus, Stomach, small and large intestine, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary systems. It also deals with chemotherapy and radiation treatment for postoperative treatment (adjuvant treatment).
- Radical Cholecystectomy
- Whipple’s Pancreatico Duodenectomy
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic / Open Hepatectomy for Liver tumours
- Laparoscopic / Open Spleen Preserving Distal pancreatectomy
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Resectional surgery for cancer (AR / APR)
- Laparoscopic Staging of G.I.malignancy
- Laparoscopic / Open Radical Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic / Open G.E.junction tumour
- Laparoscopic Pelvic surgeries
- HilarCholangiocarcinoma Resections
LAPAROSCOPY AND GENERAL SURGERY
The General Surgery Specialty at Currae provides consultation and surgical treatment of conditions involving the abdominal organs. Despite the term ‘general’, general surgery comprises of highly skilled specialty surgeries that typically concentrate on disorders of the oesophagus, intestine, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and thyroid gland.
We specialize in minimally invasive surgical techniques that involve tiny incisions using small, modern instruments and precision monitoring tools.
- Hernia Repair
- Trucut Needle Biopsy
- Perianal Fistulectomy