Gynaec Consultation, Mammography @ INR 1200/-
Mammography screening is one of the most effective tests for early detection of breast cancer.
You need Mammography if:
- Your doctor has prescribed a mammography.
- You or a first degree of relatives like mother, father, brother, sister, or child; have a past history of breast cancer.
- You are women between the ages 40 to 44 you start considering an annual mammography for early detection of breast cancer.
- You are women of the age 45 to 54 you should get mammography done every year.
- You are women of the age above 55 you should do a mammography every 2 years.
Terms & conditions:
Terms & conditions apply to this offer. Currae reserves the right to change the details of the offer & its terms & conditions without any prior intimation.
*Mammography is not 100% accurate. There is a small chance that a mammogram will look normal even if a breast cancer is present.