Dr. Subodh Mehta
Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
- Member of : I.S.H.K.".- Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons
- : B.O.S - "Bombay Orthopaedic Society".
- : T.O.S - "Thane Orthopaedic Society".
- : I.O.A - "Indian Orthopaedic Association".
- : A.M.C - "Association of Medical Consultants".
Area of interest
- Primary & Revision Joint replacement surgery for Hip /Knee / Shoulders. - Complex Trauma Care. - Minimally Invasive Surgery for fracture [M.I.S.]. - Actively conducts "Patient Education Programs & CMES for Doctors. - Road safety Programs & Seminars on Road Safety.
- "Association for the Study of Internal Fixation (AO ASIF) Basic, November 2000, Mumbai.
- Advances in Fracture Management (AO Course), March 2004, New Delhi. - Bombay
- Arthroplasty Course. - Course in Computer Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery in Melbourne,
- Australia. - Faculty for AO pre-basic and basic course for fracture fixation. -Faculty for Basic Arthroplasty Course for Orthopaedic surgeon.
|5AM - 7PM|