Dr. G. N. Gaikwad
A well known Spine & Joint Replacement Surgeon with 25yrs of experience in trauma & spine Surgery. He has successfully performed different types of simple & complex trauma surgery, simple & difficult spine surgeries.To his account more than 5000 different types of surgeries are done successfully.
- Bombay Orthopaedic Association.(BOA)
- Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Association of India
- Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- A.O.Spine member swizerland.
Area of interest
- Spine Surgeries:
- Simple to complex spine surgeries
- Lumber & Cervical Spine with instrumentation.
- Tran thoracic approach difficult spine surgeries.
- MIS minimally invasive spine surgeries.
- Vertebroplasties & kyphoplasty.
- Complex trauma surgery, pelvis, spine injuries.
- Arthroscopy, surgeries knee , shoulder.
- Joint Replacement Surgeries:
- Hip & Knee Replacement Surgeries.
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery.
- Pediatric Ortho Surgeries ,congenital Deformities, correction extremities & Polio correction surgery, cerebral palsy deformities & Botox injection techniques & treatment of spasticity in cerebral palsy cases.
- Practicing as Ortho & trauma Surgeon.
- Since 1993 complex & difficult trauma of pelvis, spine & Extremities in Mumbai & Thane district.
- Attended many cadaveric workshops on spine & Joint Replacements.
- Depuy Joint Replacement dedicated workshops for one week at Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai & Ahmadabad.
- Spine Cadaveric basic & advance Cadaveric workshops at Bangalore & Mumbai.
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded for work in Earthquake affected People at Latur district : Khillaries & Umerga by Government of Maharashtra in 1993
- Awarded by Government of Andman & Nikobar for working in the Tsunami affected people in 2005 treating more than 500 patients in Nikobar for 15 days.
- Felicited by primeminister of India Dr.Manmohan Singh at Nikobar for working & treating patients of Tsunami affected patients in 2005.
- Felicited for Rotary International for taking camps & giving free Jaipur Foot for more than 1000 people of leg Amputation, Handicapped patients camps , also giving calipers for polio & cerebral palsiv affected patients in Rotary camps.
- Felicited by Government of Maharashtra for operative camps,polio corrective surgeries in Ratnagiri civil Hospital & Akola civil Hospital.
|1AM - 1AM|