Dr. C H Kale
Dr. C H Kale has completed his MBBS in 1974 and M. S in 1978 from Topiwala National Medical College and Nair Hospital. He is Practicing for last 36 years.Affiliations
- Vice President of IMA ,Thane from1997to 2004 & from 2009 to till date.
- Member in Medical Camp held atAkhluj Pandharpur Yatra for last four years.
- Executive Committee of Maharashtra Chapter of Association of Surgeon of India in year 2000-2002
Area of interest
- GI Endoscopist and General Surgery
- Worked as a Lecturer in Surgery at BYL Nair hospital from 18-8-1979 to 07-10-1983
- Worked as a Reader in General Surgery from 8-10-1983 to 16-10-1986Started practicing in 1986 as a G.I Endoscopist and Surgeon.Worked as a Lecturer and Professor in Surgery from 2004 to 2010 at D Y Patil Medical College, Nerul, New Mumbai.
Awards and Recognitions
- Presented paper on "Selective Shunting in Management of Portal Hypertension"at Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India in 1982.
- Presented paper on "Injection Sclerotherapy for Esophageal Varices at Annual Conference of Maharashtra, Chapter of ASI in March 1984
- Endoscopic Spincteritomt in Management of Obstructive Biliary Tract Disease, a preliminary report, India Journal Of Gastroenterology,1985