Dr. Mehul Choksi
Dr. Mehul Choksi has done his MD from Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Mumbai and DM from Christian Medical College,Vellore, Tamil Nadu. Ealier he was Associated with Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre as a Asst. Gastroenterologist and Ad-Hoc Lecturer, Dept of Digestive Diseases and Clinical Nutrition in Tata Memorial Hospital.
- ASSICON-Associations for Study of Spine Surgeon of India
- IOA-Indian Orthopaedic Association
- ISHK-Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeon
- Faculty for AO Trauma-Switzerland
- Faculty, Asian Robotic Institute, BKC, Mumbai
- Editor-"Arogyam" a monthly health magazine
Area of interest
- Liver Biopsy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound Therapeutic Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio - Pancreatography (ERCP)Esophageal and Anal Manometry Foreign body removal Endoscopy Nasogastric / Nasojejunal tube placement
- Hepatic overlap and sequental syndrome a report of three cases.
- Randomized controlled trial to assess the effect of Rabreprazole on post esophageal.
- Genotype III -HCV infection.
- Efficacy of initial chelation with penicillamine followed by zinc monotherapy in hepatic Wilson`s disease
Awards and Recognitions
- Oral Paper Award in the 50th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Kolkata, India in 2009
- Nominated for Best Medical Student in the Shatayushi Foundation in 2000
|1AM - 1AM|