Dr. Sameer A Karkhanis
Dr. Sameer completed his MBBS from Grant Medical College, MS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in 1998 and DNB in Plastic Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College in 2004. He also worked for 3 years in the Department of Surgery, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College as a Resident Doctor. He also worked as a Specialist Senior Registrar at the Department of Plastic and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery in Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital and Resarch Centre, Mumbai from 2004 to 2006.
- Association of Plastic Surgeon of India and Maharashtra Medical Council
- Work as a Registrar (General Surgery) in Department of Surgery, Rajiv Gandhi Medical College
- Work as a Registrar (Plastic Surgery) in Department of Burns and Plastics Surgery in Bai Jerabai Wadia Hospital for children
- Senior Resident in Plastic Surgery for Department of Burns and Plastic Surgery in Lok Nayak Hospital, Mumbai
- Specialist Senior Registrar in Plastic Surgery from TATA Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre.
- Workshop on "Reconstructive Surgery of the Ear in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- nd2 International CME Series and Tutorials in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery at Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Science.
- Course in Video endoscopic and Minimal Invasive procedure in Plastic Surgery.
- Paper Presentation on "Management of post burn contractures of the neck - Graft vs Flap"
- Paper Presentation on "Management of Post - traumic contractures of the metatarso-phalangeal joints with a distally based,random pattern fascioutaneous flap"
- Paper presentation on " The Versality of the pedicled ALT flap in reconstruction of post oncological defects.
|1AM - 1AM|