Dr. Jyotsna Joshi
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityConsultant Chest Physian
Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi) Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road)
TimingsMonday to Saturday: 10 am to 12 pm
Dr. Jyotsna Joshi
Consultant Chest Physian
MBBS, MD (Chest Medicine)
Years Of Experience
About Dr. Jyotsna Joshi
Dr. Jyotsna M. Joshi is a Senior Chest Physician, She is passionately working in the field of Pulmonary Medicine for more than 35 Yrs, She has done her MBBS from Grant Medical College and completed MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from Sir JJ Group of Hospital.
She has organized, delivered talks and participated in CMEs / workshops and conferences. She is a associate editor Indian Journal of Chest Diseases & Allied Sciences and Lung India (both indexed journals). She has published a text book and five hand books, contributed chapters to several text books and more than 150 articles in indexed and non indexed journals.
Awards and recognitionsPublications:
- Books 1. Text Books Text Book of Pulmonary Medicine,2009. Jaypee Brothers. Medical Publishers (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
- 2. Joshi J M. Childhood Tuberculosis: (Paediatric Pulmonology Update, Special Edition).
- 3. Joshi J M. Chapter on Atelectasis & Pulmonary Fibrosis. API Text Book of Medicine: 2002.
- 4. Joshi J M. Chapter on MDR Tuberculosis. API Text Book of Medicine: Update 2005.
- 5. Joshi J M. Chapter on Atelectasis & Pulmonary Fibrosis. API Text Book of Medicine 2007.
- 6. Joshi M. Chapter on Clinical Approach to a Patient with Pulmonary Disease. API Text Book of Medicine: (2009).
- 7. Joshi JM. Interstial Lung Diseases. Geriatric Care 2008. A Text Book of Geriatrics and Gerontology. 3rd Edition. Ed. OP Sharma. Mediworld Publishers New Delhi.
- 8. Joshi JM. Pneumonias in the Elderly. Geriatric Care 2008. A Text Book of Geriatrics and Gerontology. 3rd Edition. Ed. OP Sharma. Mediworld Publishers New Delhi.
- 9. Joshi J M. Physical Examination of Respiratory System. In: Behra D, editor. NCCP Textbook of Respiratory Medicine. India: Jaypee;1:pp 1-4.
- 10. Karkhanis V S, Joshi, M. Arterial Blood Gases and Acid Base Balance. In Jindal SK, editor Textbook of Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine. India;28:pp 373-386.