Dr. Aditi Bhagat
Dr. Aditi is a qualified Dermatologist with a good knowledge and expertise in both Dermatology as well as Cosmetology. She has presented papers at various conferences like COSDERMINDIA, organized by the Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India and Bombay Medical Congress. She has published a paper in the Indian Journal of Dermatology on ‘ A rare case of Epithelioma Cuniculatum’ and has also authored a chapter on ‘ Behcet’s disease’ in ‘ A book on clinical corelation’. Dr. Aditi has had the privilege of working with a renowned Celebrity Bollywood Cosmetic Dermatologist at the Skinfiniti Clinic where she has honed her Cosmetic skills.
- Maharashtra Medical Council Registration number : 2011/05/1506
- Member of the Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (IADVL).
- Member of the Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India, (CDSI). 3.Member of the Bombay Medical Congress, (BMC).
Area of interest
Dr. Aditi has an experience of more than 2 years in Dermatology, Venerology and Leprology.
Awards and Recognitions
- 1st prize at Post Graduates Quiz at ‘The Newer Vistas in dermatology’ Conference at Armed Forces Medical College.
- Prize for paper presentation on ‘ An epidemiological study of Hand Eczema and Interpretation of Patch tests’ at the Bombay Medical Congress.
- Selection for the state level Quiz at the National Dermatology Quiz programme organized by the Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
Papers And Publications
- Title : A case of epithelioma Cuniculatum
- Journal: Indian journal of Dermatology, Venerology and Leprology (submitted, acceptance awaited).
An epidemiological study of hand eczema and interpretation of patch tests in them.
- Subject: a curious case of sweet’s syndrome. Conference: Bombay Medical Congress, 2013.
|0AM - 0AM|