Dr. Shailendra Jadhav
The Head of OCCU at Currae Gynaec, IVF, Birthing Hospital. A highly personable and senior Onco-Gynaecologist with vast experiencein High Risk pregnancy and Gynaec Surgeries.
Area of interest
- High Risk Pregnancy/Obstetrics
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Endoscopic Surgeries
- Cancer Management
- Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Operated on more than 1000 cases for Wertheim's Hysterectomy for case of Cancer of Female.
- Operated on more than 100 cases of Uro-Gynaecology viz: Cygtogcopy guided Stammey Pereyra needle suspension procedure for Stress Urinary incontinence.
- Operative Laparoscopy Surgeries, more than 750
- Operative Hysteroscopic Surgeries, more than 500
- Operated on more than 500 cases for reconstructive tubal plastic surgeries with operative optical loops for case of tubal infertility and T.L. reversal
Awards and Recognitions
- Designed and developed new compact Uterus holding forceps for conservative surgeries of the Fallopian tube.
- Proponent and practitioner of a new technique viz: Small incision - Minilap total abdominal hysterectomy. Done over 500 cases.
Papers And Publications
- Recipient of First Prize for the paper presented in International Congress of Critical Care in Obstetrics for “Operative Interventional Management in Pregnant Patients with Hepatic Disorders and successful Outcome"
|6PM - 8PM|