Dr. Uma Bansal
MBBS, MS (Obs & Gyn)
She has completed her MBBS from the prestigious JLN Medical College, Rajsthan in 1982 and Post Graduation in the year 1986.
- Indian Society For Assisted Reproduction (Isar)
- Federation Of Obstetric And Gynaecogical Society Of India (Fogsi)
- Indian Medical Association (Ima)
- European Society Of Human Reproduction (Eshre)
Area of interest
- Has done diploma in Reproductive Medicine from Keil University Germany
- She is a leading Gynaecologist with 25 years of Experience
- Laparoscopic Management of Unusual Cases of Myoma
Awards and Recognitions
- Winner Of Rajasthan State Volley Ball Team Of Girls In 1974.
- Won 2nd Prize In Hindi Debate In Medical College, Ajmer.
- Given Talk Show On Care Tv On Topics Of Abortion, Adolscent Disease, Menopause, Female Foeticide.
- At Present President Of Rotary Foneswheel Club Of Thane Hills.
|1AM - 1AM|