Dr. Raghvendra Jadhav
Dr. Jadhav has an experience of about 12 years, in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Has performed more than 1000 Laparoscopic surgeries, Laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectectomies, T-0 Mass, minilap tubal sterilizations.
He has done his MBBS with first class from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University, Aurangabad. He completed his DGO from college of Physician and Surgery, Mumbai and M.D from University of Seychelles, USA.
- Member of MOGS (Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society)
- Member of FOGS] (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India)
- Member of Association of Thane Gynaecology
- Member of WAIS
Area of interest
- Laparoscopic Gynae. Surgery
- Laparoscopy Infertility Procedure
- Vaginal Surgery
- PWorked as MHO, Dist Ahmednagar under Pregnancy, birth injuries Dept. of Health, Govt of Maharashtra
- Worked as House Officer, registrar, tutor in the Dept. of Obs and Gyanc in MGM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Aurangabad.
- Worked as Registrar in Dept. of Obs and for dip in MAS. Gyanc at Cama & Albless Hospital in Mumbai.
- Worked as registrar in Dept. Of Radiation Oncology at Cama and Albless Hospital under Dr. Bansali, Onco Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- RSeminar on DIC in Pregnancy, birth injuries in new born and Management of Carcinoma of Cervix(Cama and Albless hospital, Mumbai).
- Paper Presentation on outcome of Ca- Cervix at SAFOG - 2003.
- Articles- The Glimpse of Lap. Myomectomy for dip in MAS.