Dr. Mahesh Joshi
MBBS, DGO, MD
He completed his MBBS in 1991 and MD in 1995. Dr. Mahesh Joshi is having experience of around 20 years.
- MOGS (Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society)
- FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India)
- IMA (Indian Medical Association) Thane
Area of interest
- Minimal Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Vaginal Hysterectomy for non decent of Uterus
- Mini Lap Hysterectomy
- Painless Vaginal Delivery
- Geriatrics Gynaecology and awareness in women regarding screening test for early detection of Cancer
- He is a Consultant Gynaecologist for various hospital across Mumbai
- He was the Examiner for Final MBBS students at B. Y. Nair Hospital
- Conducted various workshop in OBST and GYN. in Thane City
- Medical checkup camp for police and their families in Association with Rotary club, Thane
- Conducted many rural camps for family welfare activities and Medical Check up.
Awards and Recognitions
- Paper presented in Role of Vibro Acoustic Stimulation Test
- Paper presented in All India Congress in Obs & Gynae Conference "How Big is Big
|10AM - 1PM|
|7PM - 9PM|