Dr. Samir Pradhan
MD, DNB, FCPS, DGO, DFP
Dr. Samir Pradhan is practicing as Gynaecologist & obstetrician and Gynae-Endoscopist since last 15 years. He completed his MBBS in 1994 and MD in 1997.
- MOGS (Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society)
- FOPGSI (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India)
- AMC (Association of Medical Consultants)
- IMA (Indian Medical Association)
Area of interest
- High Risk Obstetric cases and Obstetric emergency
- Advance Gynaec - Laparoscopy
- Uro - Gynaecology
- Vaginal Reconstructive surgeries and Non desent vaginal Hysterectomy
- Minilaparotomy Tubal Microsurgery
- For last 15 years he is associated with different hospital across Mumbai and Thane.
- Till date he signed thesis of 5 FOPS students
- Paper presentation on "Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India"
- Paper presentation on "Fallopian Tube Carcinoma in Bombay Hospital"
Awards and Recognitions
- Stood third in Jhonson and Jhonson Ethicon Quiz in Laparoscopy.
- National talent search scholarship
- N D Patel Prize in General Surgery
- Lord Sandhurst gold medal of Mumbai University for standing First in Pathology and Microbiology at Ilnd MBBS Examination