Dr. Poonam Dubey
- Lifetime member of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
- Has 8 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Infertility Management.
- Has gained good experience in the field of infertility and art including Ivf-et, ICSI, Mesa, Tesa and IUI. Has done about 300 IUI’s and assisted 500 cycles of Ivf successfully and monitored them throughout.
- Has independently performed infertility procedures like Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, USG guided ovarian cyst Aspiration, Ovum pickup, Embryo transfer, etc.
- Has experience in managing cases of high risk pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies, conducting normal and instrumental deliveries and caesarean sections.
- Is proficient in conducting major and minor Gynaecological procedures such as D&C, Myomectomy, Hysterectomy, etc.
Papers And Publications
- “Triplets with two IUFD and IUGR of live Foetus with disc in a patient with both and separate uterus” in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India, 2012.
- Thesis: role of Ultrasonography and Hysteroscopy in diagnosis of postmenopausal bleeding..
Conference And Courses
- March 2008- 7th Annual scientific conference of association of Fellow Gynaecology
- Nov 2008- 3rd World Congress on practical infertility management and human reproduction.
- March 2009- Pre conference workshop on operative obstetrics and conventional Gynaecological surgeries at 37th Annual conference of MOGS.
- July 2011- Dr.N.A. Purandare teaching program of MOGS.
- Aug 2011- FOGSI review course for examinations
- Feb 2012- Scientific meet on Hypertension
- Feb 2012- Dr. N.A. Purandare teaching program of MOGS.
- Feb 2012- Prize symposium MOGS
- Jan 2013- 56th All India congress of Obstetrics and Gyanecology
- Completed M.U.H.S. Certificate Course in ‘Basic Infertility Management including Endoscopy’.