Dr. Rashmi Saraff
Consultant Paediatric Opthalmology
Dr Rashmi Saraff is a Senior Consultant in Ophthalmology, specializing in comprehensive management of ocular problems with special emphasis on Paediatric Opthalmology
Dr Rashmi Saraff is a Senior Consultant in Ophthalmology, specializing in comprehensive management of ocular problems with special emphasis on anterior segment (including cataract and glaucoma) and medical retina . She has a distinguished academic record and trained from premier institutes like Calcutta Medical College, All India Institute of Medical Sciences and also Manchester University, UK. She has the experience of working in the UK under NHS for more than 5 years.
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Member of Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal.
- Member of All India Ophthalmological Society.
- Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society
Area of interest
- Anterior segment including cataract and glaucoma
- Medical Retina
- Refractive surgery
- MBBS from Calcutta Medical College.
- Post-Graduation from All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Post- Doctoral training at Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport and Manchester University, UK in Anterior Segment and Medical Retina.
- Attended workshops on Ocular Ultrasonography and Refractive Surgery.
- Ex-consultant in leading eye hospitals in Kolkata.
Papers And Publications
Has Publications in Indian and International peer reviewed journals.
|9AM - 4PM|
|11AM - 8PM|