Dr. Kesab Halder
Consultant Cataract & Glaucoma services
Dr Keshab Haldar is a Senior Consultant in ophthalmology with more than 17 years of post doctoral clinical and academic experience of working and teaching in premier institutes in India and United Kingdom including All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India and Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport, UK
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Member of Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal.
- Member of Delhi Ophthalmological society.
Area of interest
- Adult and Paediatric Cataract Surgery.
- Corneal and Refractive Surgery.
- Oculoplasty and Lacrimal Surgery
- MBBS from Medical College, Calcutta.
- MD (Ophthalmology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Senior Residency (Registrarship) in Cornea and Paediatric Cataract Surgery in All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Worked for 5 years in Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport, UK.
- Ex Consultant at leading eye hospitals in Kolkata
- As Senior Resident was actively involved in teaching, training and mentoring post-graduate trainees in AIIMS.
- Took part in various Teaching activities in Manchester University, UK.
- Was actively involved with the DNB programme in RNN,
Papers And Publications
- Presented Papers in Various conferences.
- Has publications in National and international Peer-reviewed Journals.
|11AM - 8PM|
|9AM - 4PM|