Dr. Vivek Jadhao – Urologist
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityEndo-Urology, Pediatric Urology, Uro-Oncology
Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road)
Dr. Vivek Jadhao - Urologist
Consultant - Urologist
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch (Urology)
Years Of Experience
About Dr. Vivek Jadhao – Urologist
Dr. Vivek Jadhao has an expertise in Endo-Urology, Pediatric Urology, Uro-Oncology and Laparoscopic as well as Robotic Urological procedures (Da Vinci Xi), Renal Transplant. Dr. Vivek Jadhao has Excellence in patient interaction, conducting seminars, delivering talks amongst huge number of audience.
Dr. Vivek Jadhao also a Current National Teaching Faculty for Urology at DAMS (Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences) for PG and SS NEET coaching.
Awards and recognitions1. Awarded with “Best Resident Trophy” during residency in General Surgery in 2012-2013 session, Dr SCGMC, Nanded.
2. 1st state topper in theory examination in the University (M.S. General Surgery) conducted in March 2015
3. Presentations at West Zone USICON (Zonal Annual Conference) 2017:-
a. Management of persistent lymphorrhea in renal transplant recipients
Awarded 1st Prize in “moderated poster” category.
b. Challenges in management of grade 4 renal injury in a patient with solitary kidney
4. Presentations at USICON (Urological Society of India, Annual conference) 2018:-
a. Long term survival in patients undergoing radical nephrectomy with IVC thrombectomy
b. Transperitoenal Vs Retroperitoneal Laparoscopic Nephrectomy: does the approach make a difference
5. Presentations at ISOT (Indian Society of Organ Transplant, Annual conference) 2017:-
a. Management of persistent lypmhorrhea in renal transplant recipients-case series and discussion
6. Presentation at MUS (Mumbai Urological Society) Annual Meet 2018
a. Laparoscopic guided PCNL in cross-fused renal ectopia
7. West Zone USICON 2018:-
a. 2nd winner in Zonal Urology Quiz
b. Awarded “Dr Chitale Memorial” Travelling Fellowship in the conference for performance in the quiz
8. Other Projects:-
a. Role of MP-MRI in patients with borderline raised PSA, USICON 2020, Kochi.
9. Observership / Travelling fellowship in Uro-Oncology done at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 07/03 to 21/03 in 2019.
10. Organizer and Chief Co—ordinator of C.M.E. on “Living Donor Kidney Transplantation” held on 24th Februrary, 2019 at S.P.Jain Auditorium, Bombay Hospital.
Guest speaker- Dr. Aneesh Srivastava, SGPGI, Lucknow.
11. Co-investigator of two ongoing prospective trials at Fortis hospital.