Dr. Shailendra Jadhav
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityCesarean Section / High Risk Pregnancy / Painless Delivery / OCCU / Obstetrician
Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road)
Dr. Shailendra Jadhav - Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
Head - Obstetric Critical Care Unit (OCCU)
MBBS, MD, DGO(Bom)
Years Of Experience
About Dr. Shailendra Jadhav
The Head of OCCU at Currae Gynaec, IVF, Birthing Hospital. A highly personable and senior Onco-Gynaecologist with vast experience in High-Risk pregnancy and Gynaec Surgeries. Designed and developed new compact Uterus holding forceps for conservative surgeries of the Fallopian tube.
Awards and recognitions
- Designed and developed new compact Uterus holding forceps for conservative surgeries of the Fallopian tube.
- Proponent and practitioner of a new technique viz: Small incision —Minilap total abdominal hysterectomy. Done over 500 cases.
- Conducted various Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation camps.
- Done over 500 Lap T.L. cases over 6 months at V.N. Desai Hospital in '98.
- Aug 2001: Felicitated by Hon. Shri Manohar Joshi, then CM of Maharashtra, for operating difficult and rare case of CA ovary and establishment of Dept of Endoscopic surgeries in Sion Ayurvedic Hospital.
- Recipient of First Prize for the paper presented in International Congress of Critical Care in Obstetrics for “Operative Interventional Management in Pregnant Patients with Hepatic Disorders and successful Outcome"