Dr. Sangeeta Shetty
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityCesarean Section / High Risk Pregnancy / Painless Delivery / OCCU / Ectopic Pregnancy / Endometriosis / Hysteroctomy / Menstrual Problems / Myomectomy Surgery / Uterine FIbroids
Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road) Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi)
Dr. Sangeeta Shetty - Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
About Dr. Sangeeta ShettyDr. Sangeeta Shetty is a practicing obstetrician Gynaecologist & Fertility Specialist & Laparoscopic Surgeon since last 12 years and has completed her Masters In OBS & Gynaec from Mumbai under the guidance of Dr. Nozer Sheriar.
Areas of Interest :
Preconceptional Counselling | Antenatal & Post Natal Care | High Risk Pregnancies | Fertility Treatment (IUI/IVF) | Hysteroscopy | Laparoscopy | All Gynecologic Surgeries
Experience/ Training/ Workshop :
- Experienced in dealing with all types of Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedures.
- Participated in various Cancer Serving Camps.
- Trained in IUI from Regenesis under the aegis of Reliance Institute of Life Sciences. Mumbai.
- Completed FOGSI Training in Infertility at NIRMITI INFERTILITY & IVF CENTRE, THANE.
- Conducts Antenatal & Postnatal Pregnancy Classes.
DesignationConsultant - Gynecologist and Obstetrician
EducationMBBS, MD, DGO Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Awards and recognitionsAwards
- Awarded - The MOGS Dr. D.K.TANK Prize for the Best Paper in subject of 'Serous Borderline Tumors of the Ovaries. is Laparoscopy an alternative?
- Awarded - The MOGS Prize in FREE PAPER PRESENTATION in ENDOSCOPY (Junior Category) on "Hysteroscopy - A Valuable diagnostic tool for Evaluation of Abnormal Perimenopausal Bleeding"
- FEDERATION OF OBSTETRIES & GYNAECOLOGICAL SOCIETIES OF INDIA (FOGSI)
- THANE OBSTETRIES & GYNAECOLOGY SOCIETY (TOGS)
Know About Gynaecology From Dr. Sangeeta