Dr. Sangeeta Shetty
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityCesarean Section / High Risk Pregnancy / Painless Delivery / OCCU / Ectopic Pregnancy / Endometriosis / Hysteroctomy / Menstrual Problems / Myomectomy Surgery / Uterine FIbroids
Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road) Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi)
Dr. Sangeeta Shetty - Gynaecologist & Obstetrician
About Dr. Sangeeta ShettyDr Sangeeta has completed her MBBS from MGM medical college, Navi Mumbai and did her DNB at Holy Family Hospital Bandra, Mumbai. She has performed many Obs/Gyne and Endoscopic surgeries and is well versed in managing high risk obstetric cases.
Experience/ Training/ Workshops
- Faculty at Pre-conference Workshop on Reproductive Endocrinology during 3rd World Congress on Practical Infertility Management and Human Reproduction 2008.
- Faculty at Pre-conference Workshop on Conventional Gynecological Surgeries 2009.
- Trained in Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI) by Re Genesis Reliance Institute of Life Sciences, Mumbai.
- Completed FOGSI training course on Basic Infertility at Nirmiti Infertility and IVF centre, Thane.
DesignationConsultant - Gynecologist and Obstetrician
EducationMBBS, MD, DGO Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Awards and recognitions
- Ratan Tata Scholarship award in all years of MBBS.
- Dr. D.K. Tank Prize for Best Paper in Serous Borderline Tumors of Ovaries at 36th MOGS Annual Conference 2008.
- Free Paper Presentation in Endoscopy (Junior Category) at 37th MOGS Annual Conference 2009.
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society (MOGS)
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopists (IAGE)
- Bunts Medical Practitioners Association.