Dr. Rita Modi
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityInfertility Diagnosis / Infertility Factors / Infertility Treatment / Infertility Treatment Cost Thane / IVF Three Cycle Program
Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road) Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi)
Dr. Rita Modi - Fertility Specialist & Reproductive Endocrinologist
Senior Consultant - Fertility Specialist and Reproductive Endocrinologist
FNB, MD, DNB, MNAMS, FICMCH
Years Of Experience
About Dr. Rita Modi
Dr. Rita Modi is a Consultant Fertility Specialist and Reproductive Endocrinologist at Currae Gynaec IVF birthing Hospital specializing in treating infertility over entire spectrum of possible interventions (Assisted Reproductive Technologies), Successfully treated cases with severe Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Adenomyosis, Severe male factor Issues, Unexplained Infertility etc.
As extension to her specialization, she also takes keen interest in management of Recurrent Miscarriages, Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecological and Endocrinological disorders. Dr. Rita Modi’s IVF treatment success rate is higher than average as she makes use of sophisticated techniques like ICSI, Blastocyst culture, gamete & Embryo Vitrification, if indicated.
Dr. Rita Modi has a history of successfully treating many repeat IVF failure cases through above simpler interventions in keeping with her guiding philosophies of trust, transparency, ethical practice, empathy and consideration for psycho-social well-being of patient.
Awards and recognitionsAffiliations
- Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Fellow of Indian College of Maternal & Child Health
- Member of national academy of medical sciences, New Delhi
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Member of European Society of Human reproduction and Embryology
- Member of Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai
- Presented many original research paper at various conferences fetching multiple awards
- Book chapter “Regulation, accreditation and licensing of ART clinics in India” in international book published in 2012
- Book chapter on “Connective tissue disorders in Pregnancy” FOGSI publication in 2012
- Book on Reprodutive Medicine co-authored with Dr B N Chakravarty in press
Know About IVF Treatment From Dr. Rita Modi