Dr. Milind Patil
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityConsultant - Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi) Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road)
Dr. Milind Patil - Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon
About Dr. Milind PatilDr. Milind Patil, is a leading Joint Replacement Surgeon at Thane and practising since 25 years as a Consultant Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon. He is a pioneer in Total Knee Replacement surgery. Today, he is one amongst the leading experts in India on knee replacement and super speciality joint surgeries.
Dr Patil always gives his patients better treatment to build ability to reproduce normal walking, and more ease & comfort in doing their day to day activities, more mobility (increased range of flexion of the knee) and more durability (longevity of the implant).
Dr Milind Patil is one amongst the leading joint replacement surgeons in the field of computerized navigated TKR in India. In the period of emergence and evolution of joint replacement as a science 15 years back, Dr Milind Patil underwent extensive training in UK at Liverpool.
He is constantly enriching and enhancing his skills by regularly attending and participating in the workshops, conferences at national and international level. He is also training surgeons from India and abroad on a routine basis.
Due to his specialized and unique experience in the field of TKR and having performed over 2000 surgeries using a high performance knee system, he is one amongst the top few joint replacement surgeons in India.
He is routinely invited to attend the national and international orthopedic conferences as a faculty to share his rich experience.
He has many papers / reports to his credit, that got published in reputed orthopedic journals and major publications. He is also invited regularly for interviews in the print media and for talk shows in the electronic media.
DesignationConsultant - Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
EducationMBBS, D.Ortho, MS-Ortho, FCPS, FRCS(GLASGOW,UK), M.Ch-Ortho (LIVERPOOL,UK)
Awards and recognitions
- Limca Book of Records” for National Record 2014” for performing a Total Hip Replacement Surgery on a young 15yrs old girl from Nigeria - 2014
- Selected consecutively for 3 years as “Top Docs in Mumbai”, in the category of Orthopaedics – joint replacement surgeon - 2013
- Chairman for the Stryker Millenium 2008 Conference held in Mumbai for the Orthopaedic Surgeons - 2008
- Faculty member of Bombay Arthroplasty Course for national & International Delegates
- Dr Y G Nadgir Scholarship, Dr Sathey Prize, Dr Variawala Prize for highest marks and Distinction in Human Anatomy
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Indian Arthoplasty Association
- Indian Society of Hip & Knee Surgeons (ISHKS)