Dr. Bhooshan Pandit
SpecialityBowel Disease / Colonoscopy / Gastroenterologist / Gerd / Heartburn / Stomach Cancer / Ulcer / Upper Endoscopy / GI Onco Surgery
Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi) Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road)
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
Dr. Bhooshan Pandit - Gastroenterologist
About Dr. Bhooshan PanditDr. Bhooshan Pandit is a Gastroenterologist at Currae hospital in Thane and has an experience of 15 years in this field.
He completed MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai in 1996, MD - Medicine from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai in 1999 and DM - Gastroenterology from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital in 2002.
Dr. Bhooshan Pandit is a member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Indian Association of Liver Diseases,European Association of Liver Diseases, Asia Pacific Association of the Study of Liver Diseases (APASL) and Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI).
Dr. Bhooshan Pandit is a expert doctor in Liver Transplant, GERD, Hepatitis B Treatment, Abdominal Pain Treatment and Jaundice Treatment, etc.
DesignationConsultant - Gastroenterology
EducationMBBS, MD, DM (Gastroenterology)
Awards and recognitionsAwards and Recognitions
- Gold Medalist, DM-Gastroentology - 2002
- Asian Best Young Gastroentology Award, Hongkong - 2011
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian Association of Liver Diseases
- European Association of Liver Diseases
- Asia Pacific Association of the Study of Liver Diseases (APASL)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
- 80546 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1996