Dr. Bakul Arora
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityOrthopedic Tests & Screening in Thane / Arthritis Treatment & Screening / Arthroscopy / Elbow Replacement Surgery / Foot & Ankle Surgery / Hip Replacement Surgery & Treatment / Joint & Bone Care / Knee Replacement Surgery/Paediatric Orthopaedics
Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi) Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road)
Dr. Bakul Arora
Consultant - Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement
MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Years Of Experience
About Dr. Bakul Arora
Faculty guest lecturer at NZCON Amritsar 2014.
Faculty at Apollo revision knee symposium, Hyderabad 2015.
Paper presentation for research article on subvastus approach In revision TKR, 2014 Kyoto, Japan.
Dr. Bakul Arora is a consultant Joint Replacement surgeon with vast experience of 4000+ knee and Hip replacements surgeries over 11 years. He has presented Various papers at International and National Forum.
He was a delegate at the International Society of Technology in Arthroplasty held in Japan 2014, where he presented
• Podium presentation on “Subvastus approach in Revision TKR”
• Poster presentation on “Midterm results of CR prosthesis in gross deformities
He was the Guest Faculty at North Zone Orthopaedic Conference held at Amritsar 2014 where, he spoke about Subvastus techniques in total knee replacements He was a faculty of Revision Knee Symposium, held at a Corporate Hospital in Hyderabad in 2015, where he was involved actively in training young orthopaedics surgeons via various workshops on revision knee surgeries He pursued his MBBS from prestigious Kasturba Medical College, Manipal from 2003-09 and held distinction throughout He then went on to do his masters in Orthopaedics from mowed and charitable institution of Father Mullet Medical College, Mangalore from 2009-2012
He specializes in Mini-Invasive Joint Replacement Techniques and offer, three of the most important benefits to his patients: • Painless Surgery • Fast recovery • Longevity
His key skills are
• Minimally invasive arthroplasty and trauma surgeries
• Ultrasound guided Adductor canal blocks.
• Aptitude for academics, research & podium presentations
He has participated actively in research and few of his acclaimed works include
• A study to observe the Neurological Outcome following early spine stabilization and decompression with thoraco-lumbar fractures, Published in Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Journal, Jan 2012
• A case report on an unusual presentation of Glomus tumor Published in Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Journal, Jan 2012.
• Case report on Displaced Hahn Steinthal fracture. Published in IOSR-JDMS journal, Dec 1011
• Surgical Technique in hand surgery: a novel way of preventing and correcting angular deformities during distraction osteogenesis. Published in Journal of Orthopaedics and allied sciences 2014.
• Case report Arthroscopic reduction and percutaneous fixation of Glenoid fracture Published in Journal of Case Reports, 2014.