Dr. Aditi Bhagat
Select Hospital & Department to Book Appointment
SpecialityBotox / Fillers / Lasers / Anti acne peels / Anti aging peels / Radio frequency / Micro needling for scars / Cryolipolysis / Platelet rich plasma therapy / Thread lifts
Thane – Women’s Hospital (Ghodbunder Road) Thane – Specialty Hospital (Kapurbawdi)
Dr. Aditi Bhagat - Cosmetology And Dermatologist
Consultant - Dermatologist
- MBBS - Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, 2011
- MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy - Institute of Naval medicine INHS Asvini,mumbai, 2015
Years Of Experience
More Than 2 Years Experience
About Dr. Aditi Bhagat
Dr. Aditi Bhagat has completed her schooling from thane from the Holy Cross Convent High School, where she has been a merit ranker and a school topper.
Completed her MBBS from Nair Hospital, Mumbai and MD from the Navy Hospital INHS Asvini Mumbai.
She is a qualified dermatologist with a good knowledge and expertise in both dermatology as well as cosmetology.
She has published articles in various journals as well as presented papers at various conferences like Cosdermindia, organized by the Cosmetic Dermatology society of India and Bombay Medical Congress. • She has also authored chapters such as 'Behcet's disease' in the book 'Clinical correlation in Dermatology' and 'Non-esthetic. Dermatological Uses of Botulinum Toxin' in the book 'Aesthetic. Dermatology: Current Perspectives'
Dr. Aditi has had the privilege of working with a renowned celebrity Bollywood Cosmetic Dermatologist where she has honed her Cosmetic skills such as Botox, fillers, Lasers, Peels, Thread lifts, liposuction, Radiofrequency micro-needling, etc.
Has been bestowed with the first prize at the Post Graduates' Quiz at the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
She is an executive committee member of the Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India, which is the pioneer institute of Aesthetic dermatology in India.
Awards and recognitionsAwards
- 1st Prize At Post Graduates Quiz At ‘the Newer Vistas In Dermatology’ Conference At Armed Forces Medical College. - 2014
- Prize For Paper Presentation On ‘ An Epidemiological Study Of Hand Eczema And Interpretation Of Patch Tests’ At The Bombay Medical Congress. - 2013
- Selection For The State Level Quiz At The National Dermatology Quiz Programme Organized By The Indian Association Of Dermatology, Venereology And Leprosy - 2013
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
- Bombay Medical Congress
- South Asian Regional Association of Dermatologists
- 2011051506 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2011