Best Prenatal Yoga Classes – Poses, Benefits & Safety Tips
Yoga in pregnancy :
Pregnancy is a Joy & Delivery is a Boon with Currae’s Pre-Natal Yoga Course
Pregnancy is the most Beautiful Phase of a woman’s life but it mostly makes you tired, anxious, scared, worried & exhausted. This is the best Miracle of the Nature but is a complicated process too. One really needs to take care of many aspects to make it simple & joyful.Just to make you aware, trained & prepared especially Physically, Mentally & Emotionally for this Special phase we have designed Pre-Natal Yoga Course* through which you can :
- Make your Pregnancy & Delivery an exciting process.
- Experience “Pregnancy is the most Beautiful Journey of Life.”
- Make yourself a Healthy Mother.
- Make your Child a healthy one In the womb itself.
- Creating Healthy Environment at Home.
- Be Healthy Physically,Mentally,
Emotionally & Spiritually too through Yoga.
- Make Delivery a smooth process.
- Can deliver a baby normally.
- Be assured of your baby’s health at the time of birth.
- Get tips on retaining your health & figure in short span of time after delivery.
- Breathing exercises (Pranayam).
The Yoga & Breathing techniques you learn here will be very useful in overcoming following things:-
- Fear of Delivery
- Fear of Child’s Health
To assure you above said things we have associated with “MUDRA FITNESS” who has designed this special program for us to equip you with sufficient knowledge & practice of Yoga which will make your body & mind healthy enough to sail smoothly through the journey called Pregnancy.
We, takes utmost care of your & fetus’s health through Yoga, Pilates & other fitness techniques.
Soniya Karnavat, Head of Mudra Fitness is a certified trainer from well known Health Training Institutes of India like “Reebok Fitness”, Ambika Yog Kutir, Yog Vidya Dham & many other.
Also, she has taken training from India’s leading Fitness Coaches like Yasmin Karichiwala and Ashtang Yoga expert – Yogini Deepika Mehta.
She has 6 years of experience of being in this field and our students found her a friendly & easily approachable teacher / guide with her compassion & dedication. Her forte is to assure you following things through Yoga and other fitness technique
- Healthy Body
- Calm Mind
- Peaceful Soul
- Proper Labor Positions
- Improved Stamina
- Improved Flexibility
- Sound Sleep
- Special tips on Post-Natal care
- And HAPPINESS.
Duration : 1 hour , Four days a week.
Time : 9 AM
Venue : Currae Gynaec and Birthing Hospital
Join this journey of Joyful Pregnancy with us.
Stay tuned …. Watch for a new informative blog every 15 days on the our website!!